Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have had my SansAmp Bass Driver DI for nearly 10 years, and it is the single best piece of equipment you can buy for your bass rig on a limited budget. I use it twice a week live, and have used it for direct recording on numerous occasions. I have had people stop me after shows to ask me about my excellent sounding "rig", which includes the SansAmp into a cheap compressor and a small combo amp. It can do great things even for an inexpensive bass, and sounds fantastic with my Warwick and Fender American Jazz basses. It is an absolute essential for bass players.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tech 21 BSDR SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Pre-amp, stomp box and DI all in one. Dial up big vintage tube tones, bright modern slap sounds, gnarly distortions, and all in between.
Click here for more information about Tech 21 BSDR SansAmp Bass Driver DI
No comments:
Post a Comment