9/25/2011

ZT Lunchbox 1x6.5 8ohm Extension Cabinet Review

ZT Lunchbox 1x6.5 8ohm Extension Cabinet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have the lunch box amp, I just wanted to add a little more bottom and if this makes sense a fuller, robuust sound. I also liked the amp so much the thought of maing a Mini Stack was irresistable. I works great, is light, and does not add too much wieght to my over all rig. I have actually used it with my Mesa Trans Atlantic and found it to be quite versatile. An A/B Switch coudl really open up a lot of tonal possibilities. Great product. not a gimmick, does the job well!

Click Here to see more reviews about: ZT Lunchbox 1x6.5 8ohm Extension Cabinet

The ZT Lunchbox Cab is built on the platform of our highly acclaimed Lunchbox amplifier. It\'s a Lunchbox without the amp\'a passive extension speaker, with the same solid-as-a-brick cabinet housing the same custom-design 6.5" driver used in the Lunchbox amp.Weighing less than 7 pounds, the Cab can blast out over 120dB, and sounds great doing it. The Cab also features a phase switch to provide accuracy in any situation.Connect the Cab to the Lunchbox amp\'s external speaker output and build a Lunchbox stack (it\'s adorable\'like ferocious puppies or kittens!). Or spread them apart a few feet to create spatial imaging. Or go further and put them on opposite sides of the stage and give your sound a dimension that will make the crowd\'s heads swim.Sure, bigger cabinets can sound great – but do you really need them now?

Buy Now

Click here for more information about ZT Lunchbox 1x6.5 8ohm Extension Cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment