8/28/2011

Fender Champion 600 Electric Guitar Amplifier Review

Fender Champion 600 Electric Guitar Amplifier
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this little amp due to the salesman at a local shop raving about it. He was good at his job! He was right. This little sucker POUNDS and does so VERY WELL. It is everything I've ever wanted in a practice amp. It's "Pure Tone" as he put it and he was right.
The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that the power switch is now BROKEN. I am not rough with any of my things. This switch died due to severely faulty construction. It is an easy fix but it is a fix I shouldn't have had to do for an amp that is only 1 year old.
Still, you should totally get it. If you are looking at it, get it. You'll be pleased!*Edit: I fixed the power switch and now I'm 100% happy again. I put it back to 5 stars. A faulty switch is easy to replace. The new one that I got from Fender seems to be a LOT better in construction. Let's hope it stays that way!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fender Champion 600 Electric Guitar Amplifier

A fun and affordable tribute to a rare and historic Fender amp. Our new Champion 600 is a 5-watt tube amp with a 6" speaker and 1950 \'two-tone" looks. We added a higher-gain preamp circuit to let the overdriven tone exceed that of the original, and we added a choice of high- or low-gain inputs. Internal speaker jack enables use of a larger speaker cabinet.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Fender Champion 600 Electric Guitar Amplifier

No comments:

Post a Comment