10/06/2011

Emerson 150W CDG/ MP3G Karaoke System - Black (DV121) Review

Emerson 150W CDG/ MP3G Karaoke System - Black (DV121)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Initial opinion:
This is our first karaoke machine and we are very happy with it. Sounds like the other reviewer giving bad marks on the mic output might have a bad unit. We have ours turned up about half way and it's plenty loud. The unit I purchased and received from Electronica Direct was only $197, but it did not say in their description how many watts or what was included with the unit. The owner's manual shows 60 watts and I only received 1 microphone whereas the current description says its a 150W unit for $226. Every other website that had a description (e.g., acekareoke.com) advertised a 150W-unit with two microphones. So I was a little dissapointed, but the unit I received plays both the music and the mics very loud. We are looking forward to years of fun with this unit. I definitely recommend this unit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerson 150W CDG/ MP3G Karaoke System - Black (DV121)

Emerson DV121 Karaoke System DV121 Karaoke Machines

Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Emerson 150W CDG/ MP3G Karaoke System - Black (DV121)

No comments:

Post a Comment