Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This amp really performs. It has ample power for small venues such as the small church where it is primarily used. It has 8 different effect/reverb combinations that can be managed with a level control and has a 3 band EQ to work with. I suggest not using the feedback control unless absolutely necessary because it limits some of your instruments clarity ( it does what it is designed to do but you have to decide ). I have not used the mic input as yet and can't comment on it but have read good reviews about it. I like the portability at 31 lbs. and can slide it into the back seat and go. The ONLY drawback so far is the fact that it has no way to tilt it back to get the sound up. I have to lean it against a wall or use a small 2x4 to angle it. They do make a small stand for it to accomplish this however. Al the reviews from my congregation are good so far. This Amp has alot of bang for the buck. Great for acoustic guitar users. Looks great too! Gofer it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Kustom Sienna Series 35-watt Acoustic Amplifier
The Sienna 35 is a 30-watt combo amplifier with a 10-inch speaker that is specifically designed to reproduce and enhance the natural sound of your guitar or other acoustic instrument. The approach is more "hi-fi" in nature.
Click here for more information about Kustom Sienna Series 35-watt Acoustic Amplifier
No comments:
Post a Comment