9/20/2011

38" Wood Grain Acoustic Guitar Review

38 Wood Grain Acoustic Guitar
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The guitar is about to break the neck. Its way too small for my teenage son. I'm not a guitar person, so I don't know how to explain this but it won't keep a tune becaue the the neck doesn't have the metal bar to tighten. And when I asked about returns it would be ridiculous to pay to ship it back and then not receive my full money back. I don't trust the company enough to order another item but I would still have shipping and handling that I was out.
We have kept the guitar due to the financial burden. Thus far the crack in the neck hasn't broke.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 38" Wood Grain Acoustic Guitar

Features: - Length 38"- String Guitar- Wood Frame- Color Natural wood

Buy NowGet 45% OFF

Click here for more information about 38" Wood Grain Acoustic Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment