6/10/2011

Monster Bass Instrument Cable 12 Ft. - Angled to Straight 1/4 Plugs (M BASS-12A) Review

Monster Bass Instrument Cable 12 Ft. - Angled to Straight 1/4 Plugs (M BASS-12A)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I was skeptical of getting this cable at first, I thought that a cable was a cable and it didn't really matter to much what you use. I was wrong. Upon opening the package, you can feel the quality of this cable, it is thicker, stronger, and better looking than any other bass cable I have seen. When I plugged it in, I immediately noticed that my bass sounded better. It sounder fuller, and more bassy. The cable doesn't change your tone, it makes whatever tone you use sound better. Even my tone deaf dad said that the cable "makes it sound a little better", I say it makes it sound a lot better. While it is a bit on the expensive side, it is worth the money. The life time warranty is definitely a positive aspect.
A final note, this is not the exact cable that I got. I needed the 21 foot cable. If you don't need that much cable, save some money and get the 12 footer. Get the combination of options that works for you. Whatever you choose though, this cable will not disappoint.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Monster Bass Instrument Cable 12 Ft. - Angled to Straight 1/4 Plugs (M BASS-12A)

12 ft. - angled to straight 1/4" plugs

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Monster Bass Instrument Cable 12 Ft. - Angled to Straight 1/4 Plugs (M BASS-12A)

No comments:

Post a Comment