Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got my 12AX7 tubes today, and I'm using it on a Peavey Valveking 212 100 watts.
And the can taste the change in tone right away. The Valveking come with rubys (pre and power tubes) and cant way to change also the pwr tubes for 6L6 algo HE. For some reason I did not received all the order, but the 12AX7 EH are excellent.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH High Gain Pre Amp Vacuum Tube
High gain, ULTRA low noise/microphonics. Forget about Telefunken. The 12AX7EH provides high gain with ultra low noise and detailed, musical tone that rivals the most desirable NOS types. Unique spiral filament eliminates filament to cathode induced hum common on amps that use AC on the filaments. AmericanMusical.com is an authorized dealer of Electro Harmonix products.
Click here for more information about Electro Harmonix 12AX7EH High Gain Pre Amp Vacuum Tube
No comments:
Post a Comment