11/16/2011

ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT) Review

ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have an original '80s version of this pedal- not the reissue, but it's the same as I understand. This pedal has always been a permanant fixture on my pedalboard. I can't tell you how many times I've been complemented on my tone while using the small box RAT. It sounds good running into a solid state amp but it's pure bliss when you run it into a decent tube amp. Over the years, I'd managed to lose the battery cover. I shot the company an e-mail and within a WEEK they sent me a new cover- AT NO CHARGE. This was more than TWENTY years after I purchased the item. No questions about warantee info. No hassles about my store receipt. I'd call that INCREDIBLE customer service. Highly recommended!

Click Here to see more reviews about: ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT)

ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about ProCo 1985 Whiteface Re-Issue Rat (Model WFRAT)

No comments:

Post a Comment