10/04/2011

Tech 21 GT2 SansAmp GT2 Review

Tech 21 GT2 SansAmp GT2
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've used these pedals for years. Absolutely stunning. It looks simple but offers a wide range of sound. This pedal is NOT for "crank-the-gain" drop-d barchorders. It's an elegant distortion/overdrive that, with proper throttling, offers vicious power with amazing clarity. It's a finesse pedal that finesse players can really dig into. It even sounds spectacular DI'd. I've recorded many a guitar track that way.
There is one issue to be careful of, however. Every GT2 I've seen or heard about that's over a year or two old seems to have intermittent problems with the stomp switch. I'm not sure if there's a newer revision that corrected this problem. Take it easy on the switch.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tech 21 GT2 SansAmp GT2

"Architecturally" create your own "custom rig" in seconds. Mix and match individual amplifier components by choosing amplifier type, mod and speaker cabinet/mic placement configurations.

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Tech 21 GT2 SansAmp GT2

No comments:

Post a Comment