9/01/2011

Behringer BX108 Bass Practice Amp Review

Behringer BX108 Bass Practice Amp
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I play a 76 PBass, and had a Peavey TKO amp which was just too big and heavy for practice. Gave it to a friend and thought I'd try an actual practice amp. I shopped around and looked at offerings from Peavey, Orange, Pig Nose, and Behringer. I like the features on the Behringer, the sound is surprisingly good, and the various inputs and outputs are very useful ( line in and out for iPod, metronome, recording; headphone jack). Also like the old school looks. It's a practice amp, decent volume with passive pickups, rugged construction. Nothing looks like it's an obvious point of failure...I wanted an old style toggle on/off switch, but realize that would likely get broken in transport, so the modern rocker style switch makes sense.For the money, this is a very impressive piece of gear. The sound quality, rugged construction, and feature set are hard to beat at even twice the price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Behringer BX108 Bass Practice Amp

Vintage-Style 15-Watt Bass Amp with 8" Speaker

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Behringer BX108 Bass Practice Amp

No comments:

Post a Comment