9/20/2011

39" Electric Guitar w/ 10 Watt Amp - Pink Review

39 Electric Guitar w/ 10 Watt Amp - Pink
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I will never buy anything that comes from austin bizaar again! It is a defect,the strap broke the first time she tried to play it,itcame down on her arm and hurt it.It did not have the cable for the amp.They said to let them know and they would send it.That was a lie.I was in a car accident and that was all the money I had for christmas.I can not afford to send it back! I just learned never to buy from them again. Also the guitar was not packaged good at all. I ordered 3 guitars pink,blue,and black.they where all suppose to austin bizaars.When the black and blue came they where a different kind then austin bazaar they where Glen Burton guitars wich are way better then austin bizaars.Out of the 3 amps they sent 2 of them have a hum.I learned a valuable lesson and I hope this will help other people as well.Good Luck and becareful who you buy from!
Angela

Click Here to see more reviews about: 39" Electric Guitar w/ 10 Watt Amp - Pink

Includes: nylon bag, tuner, belt, tremolo bar, extra string. Amplifier has volume control, tone control with treble and bass, a LED indicator for power on, and two 0.25-inch jacks for guitar input and headphone output.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 39" Electric Guitar w/ 10 Watt Amp - Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment