5/15/2011

Pyle-Pro PGS313 Wall Mount Guitar Hanger (Steel, Black) Review

Pyle-Pro PGS313 Wall Mount Guitar Hanger (Steel, Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I hung up my acoustic guitar right away when I received this in the mail. It came with all the hardware necessary, I just had to screw it into the wall. It was simple! It's been hanging there for the last few months and no problem. It is a sturdy metal with cushioning on the hook. Easy to install, would definitely recommend this product and super cheap! Can't beat it compared to other products like this around $15+! Great product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pyle-Pro PGS313 Wall Mount Guitar Hanger (Steel, Black)

The PGS313 Guitar Hanger can mount on any wall for storage and to prevent scratching the guitar neck. Capable of holding up to 35 pounds, this black steel guitar hanger is easy to install and perfect for holding acoustic, electric, and gaming guitars.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Pyle-Pro PGS313 Wall Mount Guitar Hanger (Steel, Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment